Friday, April 10, 2020

Quarantine Rankings: Candy Bars

It pains me to say that yesterday's blog was the biggest flop yet. Only 11,000 readers tuned in to find out that I ranked chocolate milk over Gatorade. Turns out more people are interested in what they're actually drinking in these trying times.

So I have to up the ante today. Bring out the big guns if you will. Gonna sidestep the obvious choice of alcoholic drinks for a few reasons. 1. I surprisingly haven't drank much during quarantine. 2. My list would probably be 4 vodka drinks and beer. Maybe a moscow mule? I don't know, okay?

I'm gonna go with a more inclusive topic instead. A list even my nieces and nephews can enjoy. Heather and Taylor, post your kids' God awful lists so I can laugh at em. Matter of fact all parents feel free to post your kid's list along with yours. It's Friday, let's party.


5. Snickers
4. Carmello
3. Reese's
2. Hershey's Cookies and Cream
1. Reese's Fast Break


The Fast Break is the most underrated candy bar since the invention in 1847. As good as it gets. If Reese's Eggs were available year round Reese's would have a monopoly on my list, but alas. Did I miss anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment